Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    13431 N Broadway Extension, Suite 104Oklahoma City, OK 73114

what is basic concept of web design to learn

Hello,
    friends i want learn web design,but to join before i want to know about .so please give your view and ideas

Blog Entries
    Sorry, I don't really understand your question. Are you asking how to learn web design? If so, start with our basic web design tutorial and then move to our more advanced ones. When you have specific questions about anything, come to this forum to ask them.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: jackmacf
    View Post
    Hello,
    friends i want learn web design,but to join before i want to know about .so please give your view and ideas
    Do you want to learn web design from starting?? tell me mine friend??

Start learning html and css.

Hey, If you plans for learning a web design then first start from web design basic such as HTML,CSS and JavaScript etc. These are the basic part of web design which you need to learn before to start web designing.

Like they have all said you must first learn the basic in web design such as html, css and javascript. There are also online tutorials on web design such as W3Schools.

Agreed with @Dave , web design has many verticals such as design part - (Responsible for overall look, feel appearance and interaction), Development Part, user interaction etc.
    Now a days websites are just not a matter of web presence, rather they are meant for business, interaction and acts like virtual office, shop etc. I ll advise select a particular part like design - If you love creativity, development - if you like doing programming and be the master of that

Build HTML pages with text, links, images, tables, and forms
    Use style sheets (CSS) for colors, backgrounds, formatting text, page layout, and even simple animation effects
    Learn about the new HTML5 elements, APIs, and CSS3 properties that are changing what we can do with web pages
    Make your pages display well on mobile devices by creating a responsive web design
    Learn how JavaScript works—and why the language is so important in web design
    Create and optimize web graphics so they'll download as quickly as possible

I agree with what's been said here. Start with HTML5 and CSS3 , add in a bit of JavaScript and jQuery. If you want to design you may need some Photoshop skills as well. Get familiar with Media Queries to let you create websites that adjust for smaller screens (mobile). If you are interested in the server side then look at some of the frameworks for php and/or ASP.NET. Although I teach web design I would suggest that rather than go on a course your first step is to just have a go!

hello
    First learn HTML and CSS. There are many website to provides tutorials and full knowledge about HTML as well as CSS. If any difficulty you have then ask on this forum.
    Affordable roofing company athens and roofing company decatur for your home

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast