kgntech

How can I remove backlinks?

When the site offered me 1000 free forum backlinks. Simply need to sign up and for a backlink. I have completed registration and just ordered. They deliver backlinks in a short time.

Blog Entries
    Sorry but your question doesn't really make sense so I can't answer it, but I will say that offers like "1000 free forum backlinks" are a waste of time and damaging to the Internet as a whole. Avoid anything like this.

If you want free backlinks, make a good website. The backlinks will come naturally.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/to...vow-links-main this page, if you are registered with Google Webmaster, Click on DISAVOW LINKS from here you can remove all those links that you consider as spam/un natural.

CBIL360 thanks for useful info. Now I know how I can delete links which "live" in internet and destroyed my site "reputations"

It used to be that sites linking to yours couldn’t harm you. Then along came Google’s Penguin Update.

Now for many websites (and a lot of business models that involve selling 50,000 links for $10) the sky is falling. Websites that have built an unnatural looking backlink profile using a strategy of aggressive exact match anchor text usage are setting off Google’s spam alarm.