kgntech

SEO Gurus Please help my website

I am trying very hard to write posts and stuff, but no matter what, I never seem to get the traffic. Can anyone please tell how to optimize based on SEO traffic and get more traffic? What are the strategies that should be followed?

Blog Entries
    Have a look at our SEO tutorials for basic setup tips.

I don't know what you mean by "write posts and stuff" - do you mean writing content for your website or writing posts on other websites?

If you want a successful website, there are only two strategies that matter:
    (1) Make a good website that is well optimized.
    (2) Spend lots and lots and lots of effort working on the website to make it bigger and better.

Don't waste your time going for easy fixes, worthless backlinks and other "tricks" to get traffic. You need genuine organic traffic that only comes from having a high-quality website. You can spend money on advertising to get started, but after that if the site is good enough the traffic will flow all by itself. If it doesn't, there's a problem with your website and all the tricks in the world won't help.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: Dave
    View Post
    Have a look at our SEO tutorials for basic setup tips.

I don't know what you mean by "write posts and stuff" - do you mean writing content for your website or writing posts on other websites?

If you want a successful website, there are only two strategies that matter:
    (1) Make a good website that is well optimized.
    (2) Spend lots and lots and lots of effort working on the website to make it bigger and better.

Don't waste your time going for easy fixes, worthless backlinks and other "tricks" to get traffic. You need genuine organic traffic that only comes from having a high-quality website. You can spend money on advertising to get started, but after that if the site is good enough the traffic will flow all by itself. If it doesn't, there's a problem with your website and all the tricks in the world won't help.

Hiiii Dave,

I totally agree with your views. The two strategies that you share for successful website is too good.
    Thanks for sharing this information with us ....................

Excellent seo tutorials. But the stuff only explain on page seo part. I would like to learn the stuff which is more towards driving traffic.

Your website can not get traffic because you post content on it in regular basis. There are many other basis/parameters which decides whether you will be in top result or not.
    For example - quality of content, recommendations(back-links) by other websites, social media presence, url structure and many more factors decide your ranking.
    One of the reason for getting good traffic is selection of keywords. 1. What is search volume for a particular query 2. Competition - Competition associated with keywords.

First your website must have a good quality content and submit your site in directories. You can also get paid advertising if you want or even take time in participating in social media. Actually there are lots of way to get traffic in your website aside from the things that I mention but what makes it important is the content because google is after with the quality of your content and not on quantity of links.