Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Balanced TRS Mono to Balanced TRS Stereo (Y cable)?

    I purchased a pair of Monitor speakers for my brother for Christmas because he produces music. I bought him the M-audio BX5 D2 Monitors( Although, I did not know what was the best configuration for connecting his desktop computer to these, and that's why I'm here!

    He has aTRS out from his sound card (

    The BX5's have both TRS and XLR input, and again his sound card has TRS out.

    I was thinking something like a TRS to TRS Y Cable would do the trick, but I already messed up one time and I don't want to again.


  2. #2
    Administrator Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Te Awamutu, New Zealand
    Blog Entries
    You can use the instructions on this page, replacing the RCS plugs with 1/4" plugs:
    Dave Owen


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Subscribe to us on YouTube