I Need Help With My Video Converter! PLEASE HELP!

I need help! Ive been trying to get my DVDs onto my computer for so long. I make videos and i need clips from DVDs i have. I copied the files to my computer on My Documents and then i needed a video converter. I have three but they all post "This video was converted by _____." Or something like that right in the middle of the clip! Is there any way to get rid of this banner besides registering??

If you could help it would be so much appreciated!!

Blog Entries
    I can't be sure without knowing more about the converters you're using, but it certainly sounds like you have a demo version. I would think the software itself would tell you how to get rid of the notice - I'm guessing it does indeed tell you to register the software. Is that the case? If so, then register it.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Garg.

Yeah that probably is the best choice. Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it. Though the money can be an issue. O well i mean i can skip groceries for the next week right? Thanks so much for ur help!

50 bucks. oh well!

Thanks again.

paying?

are you really gonna pay for it????why dont you download the full version from a P2P network?it saves you alot of money.

Blog Entries
    Shoplifting saves you money as well, if you're comfortable with being a thief.

Illegally downloading paid software is theft and there's no other way to look at it. You're a thief. Just like a shoplifter.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com