White Balance Presets

am deejay fad..... i ave a question to ask ..... white balance present (A is use when and B is use when) pls and i need something on how to set best picture quality ......thanks

Blog Entries
    Hi deejay fad, welcome to the forum.

The A and B presets allow you to store your own white balances. For example, you could be outside and select the A position, then do a white balance. Go inside, select the B position and do another white balance. Then whenever you go outside or inside you just flick the switch to A or B and the camera will remember the white balance.

As far as setting the best picture quality, that's a very broad question and it's not something that can be answered in a simple forum message. It takes years of learning and practice to understand all the different things that go into making a high quality image. If you have any specific questions about certain settings, we can try to answer them. But the overall strive for better quality is something you need to learn over time.

One more thing - you posted this message three times in unrelated threads. Please don't do that. When you have a new question, start by going to the best forum (in this case, the Video forum because it's about video cameras). Then click "New Thread". This creates a new discussion just about the question you want to ask, without messing up other conversations. I hope that makes sense.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

White balance's I go for are...

Fluro 4300
    Tunkston 3200
    Daylight 5600
    Josh Rockman
    My Video Website

How much time needed to create these?

Blog Entries
    Quote: thompsonhall
    View Post
    How much time needed to create these?
    As long as it takes to press the button/switch.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com