Premiere Title Templates
Note: This is an archived page. The instructions below are for Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5. Instructions for the current version can be found in our titler tutorial.
Premiere comes with a selection of pre-made title templates with various themes. You can also make your own templates or modify existing templates and save them as your own.
To use an existing template, open the title window (File > New > Title) and click the title templates button:
This will open the templates window. Select the desired template and click Apply.
The Template Options Menu
The small button above the preview pane opens the template options flyout menu:
This menu offers the following options:
- Save the current title as a template
- Import a file as a template
- Set the current title as the default title template
- Restore the original default title template
- Rename / Delete the current template
- Choose from a list of recently opened templates