Request a User Manual
If you can't find a particular operating manual in our manual database, you can ask for help in our public forum. Before you do this, please read all the following instructions carefully:
- Include the brand and model number in the subject line of your message. It also helps to include the type of equipment, e.g. video camera, TV, etc.
- If we find the manual we will add it to our database and post a reply to your message.
- If we can't find the manual we won't answer your message. This makes it easier for other users to see which requests are still unanswered, thus giving you a better chance of getting help.
- If someone else has your manual, it's up to them how they get it to you. They may post a link or offer to email it.
- Remember to differentiate between a user operating manual (shows you how to operate the equipment) and a service manual (normally only used by repair people).
And finally, please show some courtesy! If you ask for a manual, come back and check for replies. If someone helps you, it costs nothing extra to say thank you :)
To request a manual:
- If you have already registered, go straight to the user manual forum and post a new thread.
- Otherwise, register first then go to the manual forum.