- Low-impedance operation
- Crisp, natural, high-intelligibility voice response
- Fingertip control bar actuates microphone circuit and external relay or control circuit
- Long-life switch meets rigorous requirements of communications and paging systems
- Sturdy, high-impact ARMO-DUR base and microphone case resists corrosion
- Reliability under all operating conditions
- Neoprene feet prevent microphone slipping
Product Description From Shure:
The Shure 550L is an omnidirectional dynamic base station microphone with a frequency response specially tailored for voice intelligibility. It is equally useful for radio communications, paging and dispatching systems, and its low-impedance connection makes it adaptable to most PA amplifiers. The low-impedance design also makes it useful for long runs of cable, or under severe hum disturbance conditions.
The microphone is not affected by heat or humidity. Its exclusive ARMO-DUR ® case is immune to oil, grease, fumes, salt spray, sun, rust, and corrosion -- and is outstanding in its ability to resist mechanical shocks and vibration. The "Million-Cycle" leaf-type switch is designed to withstand rigorous operating conditions and constant use.