A sensitive, flat response microphone ideal for acoustic instruments.
- Flat frequency response is wide and uniform. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Condenser cartridge has a lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by AA battery or phantom power supply.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise. Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
- The PG81 is included in the Performance Gear PGDMK6 Drum mic kit.