- Lightweight wireframe and headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip
- WH20QTR has a right-angle 1/4 inch phone plug for use with Shure Headset Wireless Microphone Systems, or any unbalanced microphone input.
- WH20TQG has a miniature four-pin female 4-pin mini connector for direct connection to Shure wireless body pack transmitters.
- WH20XLR has a three-pin male XLR connector with a convenient detachable belt clip.
Product Description From Shure:
The Shure Model WH20 is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup. It fits securely for active microphone users, such as aerobics instructors and musicians, with low visibility for stage appearances. The WH20 is suitable for any voice communications application where comfort and reliability are required.
The WH20 has a cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern. This provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources, such as air-conditioning, musical instruments and loudspeakers. A carefully shaped frequencyÂ response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency rolloff to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid microphones during close-talk operation.
An integrated elastic CROAKIES ® headband secures the headset comfortably. The headband, wireframe,and gooseneck are adjustable to accommodate any head size or shape. The WH20 is supplied with a foam windscreen and clothing clip.