- Tailored frequency response enhances vocal range
- Flexible gooseneck for optimum microphone placement
- Isolation shock mount reduces vibration noise
- Low-profile, lightweight design
- Cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain before feedback
- High sound pressure level capability
- Secure snap-on windscreen reduces "p" pops
- The WH30 headworn microphone is available in a wired version, as well as with The Vocal Artist HeadsetTM, The
- Vocal Artist HeadsetTM UHF, LX Series, ULX Series, UC Series, and UHF Series Wireless Microphone Systems.
Product Description From Shure:
The Shure Model WH30 is a light yet rugged headset microphone. Designed for vocalists and instrument-playing vocalists, the WH30 utilizes a high quality electret-condenser cartridge suitable for all applications where mobility, comfort, low microphone-visibility, and high sound quality are required. Because of its cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern, the WH30 provides isolation from extraneous sound sources and high gain-before-feedback.
The wireframe and gooseneck adjust to any head size and shape. An integrated elastic CROAKIES®. headband comfortably pads and secures the headset. The WH30 is supplied with two snap-on windscreens, clothing clip, storage bag and cable-management device.
The WH30 headset microphone is a perfect fit for those who desire total freedom of movement and need the high-quality audio of a condenser microphone.