- EQ - Selectable 10 bands of Parametric EQ or 1/3 Octave Graphic EQ
- Feedback Reduction - 10 precision notch filters that automatically seek out and reduce feedback
- Scene Presets -10 onboard scene presets, 3 accessible from the front panel. All onboard presets can also be accessed with the DRS-10 Digital Remote Switch accessory.
- Limiter and Delay
- Remote Modem Access, SIA-Smaart® Pro Interface, and Alternatives to Direct PC Control
Product Description From Shure:
Shure's DFR11EQ is a computer-controlled digital equalizer with a multitude of audio processing capabilities offered in a compact, half-rack unit. The innovative DFR software interface runs on Windows® and makes even the most complex processing functions easy to use.
The DFR11EQ Solves a Variety of Problems:
- Non-ideal acoustics
- Insufficient gain before feedback
- Irregular sound system frequency response
- Harmful signal peaks that can damage amplifiers and loudspeakers