Shure FP 23
- Phantom Power: Selectable 12v or 48v power for condenser microphones
- Selectable low frequency roll-off attenuates unwanted ambient noise
- High immunity to RF Interference due to transformer isolation, RF filtering, and an all- metal chassis
- Battery Operation: 2 AA alkaline batteries provide over 24 hours of operation (phantom power off)
- LED Low Battery Indicator: Activates when four hours of operation remain
- Innovative battery compartment provides improved weather resistance and easier access for faster battery replacement
- Extended Range Peak Limiter: Incorporates dual opto-isolators that make the unit virtually "clip-proof."
- Up to 66 dB of gain, adjustable in eleven discrete steps for accurate, repeatable gain settings
- Premium quality input and output transformers that provide superior sonic quality and freedom from interference
Product Description From Shure:
The FP23 preamplifier is a compact and rugged tool for use in today's high definition broadcast world. Featuring resilient mechanical and electrical construction from high quality components, the FP23 is ideal for use in any critical location or broadcast environment. Applications include radio, television, and film, as well as sports programming and other production capacities.
The FP23 is extremely durable, easy to use, and exceptionally quiet. The versatility of battery power and the availability of phantom power make the FP23 a necessity for any broadcast professional.