Shure FP 33
- High-quality, sealed input potentiometers
- Dynamic range of over 100dB
- 48V phantom, 12V phantom power, and 12V T (A-B) power
- LED indicators of input levels, output peaks, limiter action, and low battery.
- Pop-up pan pots and a link switch to couple inputs 2 & 3 into a stereo pair
- Mix Bus to connect an additional FP33 or FP32A
- Comprehensive headphone monitoring control including headphone MS stereo matrix
- Internal DIP switches for over 4,000 customized setups.
- The FP33 has an exceptionally low self-noise and a wide dynamic range that are perfect for use with DAT and other digital recording media.
Product Description From Shure:
The FP33 is a 3-input, 2 output, portable stereo mixer specifically designed for remote audio recording, electronic field production, electronic news gathering, and location film production.