Camera Work Tutorial
This tutorial is suitable for people who already have an understanding of basic camera operations. Before beginning, you should be familiar each of the following points:
- Essential camera functions, including white balance, focus, iris, etc.
- Basic shot types, including WS (Wide Shot), CU (Close Up), cutaway, etc.
- Common jargon such as "composition", "headroom", etc.
- Framing principles such as the "rule of thirds".
If you're not well-versed in these subjects, then try our beginner-level tutorial first.
Contents of this tutorial:
(1) Introduction (you are here)
(2) Planning -- Shooting to Edit
Next Page: Planning to Edit